Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A One a.m. Post

It's one in the morning and we're halfway through Christmas break so of course my teacher/nanny sleep schedule is totally out of whack. I mean, I'm usually struggling to stay awake till 10, which makes this a solid 3 hours later than my normal bed time. After going through the motions of Facebook stalking, reorganizing my Pinterest boards, and re-reading all of our old (yea, I said it: OLD) posts on here, I decided to do something useful: write a horribly rambling post about how being awake at 1 a.m. sucks. There is absolutely nothing good on TV at this point, no one with any semblance of a life is awake, and it's exceedingly difficult to clean the house silently (I'm THAT bored). 
So what does one do when they cannot sleep? Is this when I'm supposed to drink a glass of warm milk? Because frankly I'm not sure that works and it sounds disgusting. 
Clearly just laying here with my own thoughts isn't particularly helpful either. 
However as I typed that last sentence, miracle of miracles, I yawned! Woot!! ...actually that might be terribly depressing that my own blog post is putting me to sleep. *sigh* oh well! We need a new post anyway. 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment