Friday, October 31, 2014

I guess I'll give into peer-pressure and say something finally!

I'm Emily. I strongly believe its in our nature to make life more complicated than it has to be, so I embrace simplicity and enjoy the little things. I believe that happiness is something that we create, and love is the most important thing in this world. 

As for what I am currently up to: 
October is my absolute favorite month, and fall my favorite season, so my life this month can be summed up essentially by two things: work and going outside. I'm a little obsessed with fall foliage, and I may or may not have maxed out the number of pictures I can take on my phone (which I may or may not have learned is close to 1100). I added just two of them.

I live a little outside Cleveland, Ohio with Austin, my boyfriend. I am lucky enough to be with someone who has a heart of gold, and am so thankful for our love (ending sappy writings here). I work at the Cleveland Clinic as a Registered Nurse on a neurology floor. I just came up on my one year anniversary of working as a nurse. While difficult to adjust to in the beginning, I am very content with my work. I feel lucky to have chosen a career that is constantly challenging me and making me grow, as well as giving me the opportunity to make a difference in someone's life every single day.  

I am very lucky to have these 5 ladies in my life. I love everyone so much, and am so proud of the strong and beautiful women they are. I miss all of you! Since my joy in life is so intricately woven with spending time with my loved ones, I am planning on moving back to our hometown by the end of 2015 to be close to my family, and hopefully friends (if there are any left)! :)  I would like to remind them (as if I don't do it enough), that I would be very very happy if everyone would just come back after going out and seeing the world and we could have jolly-good fun together all the time forever! ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment